Re: [Ltru] rechartering to handle 639-6 (was FW:Anomalyinupcomingregistry)

"Debbie Garside" <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk> Thu, 16 July 2009 12:58 UTC

From: Debbie Garside <debbie@ictmarketing.co.uk>
To: 'Peter Constable' <petercon@microsoft.com>, 'Mark Davis ⌛' <mark@macchiato.com>
References: <C683A5F6.F25A%kent.karlsson14@comhem.se><8D97027965E89F488BC87B919382D9FD0510BEC2@ussdixms01.am.sony.com><30b660a20907151031i6e8bbeedyc4d33ffa59cce113@mail.gmail.com><203d01ca058c$7bd8da50$0c00a8c0@CPQ86763045110><30b660a20907151415o36cdaf8br5d5ec951688ebdac@mail.gmail.com> <207901ca059b$5e54dc90$0c00a8c0@CPQ86763045110> <DDB6DE6E9D27DD478AE6D1BBBB8357956B0B29A08D@NA-EXMSG-C117.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>