Re: [Masque] Proposed draft charter

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 11 February 2020 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0rb3OHxpVAmz+5bsU3+qNr0ad9ojems/9JumYtc6OHo=; b=ltBqwnuaRuz+IEyywvIz/0vYJtPV+LlY2+65ZKAgsOgfX/KzvNCa6F7a8Cey44wBKb PsjUo7xsLZpPRDvBWkmS9kK34UOYx8t3NmpcRhLdol88vxAi66nov1V51K2ZN2y6Mndx zFPy6Hhv/hNtx6i1QlFpKU7mlIyMWe81scjPTkwZV4F/p3MtRliY71M4iD6UZwzplq9i k/uQamUZORhLAbL8kx6L0jVeaCfoZJnAhxKLwyXvQ8jT3HYIfNggPWeGy9tPST+x9GkH MDX2SHTM5VypvfqT3EBH41tXfuvrjGZaXPHyJ6ViN52Nr3JBwTI7ZUynNOBJnZF7eaV7 ooYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0rb3OHxpVAmz+5bsU3+qNr0ad9ojems/9JumYtc6OHo=; b=uMHb1zViIysMy3G1xT5SRmDJficQ5DJyt2rxWd2hqMMgXcWXap2HEVlSeGv6VA1Xd9 NLcnuTo0LGI2Pm6y5C+IKv0JDE75r5CULBCsVVB6ZTq0Vq5wVfNxHFiTdxiTwiqaW3N3 /U5tRsYUY8nMeRHOHmDrTc+8GCTdDmm4dZkd4jn7DPJKqLHOVCDpJ7ZxljMueA4Ch64p vZpjrfJTaIJ9AWt1TG/RF4Vz1aXL8ZFFLXwiyqzEiZGLRQkgUj/hUXYsLvHwUXmpQb26 2YvbQcfrhVBtayH2EhPPDmNMZ/a4OpgblKQvpGI+o+L+foZhN/5ews/0WoCnIWTQFpPD +lCQ==
References: <845946C2-EB98-4F3A-966E-968AE349302C@ericsson.com> <CABcZeBOJtyaa+J9PqoEZ7n8QahFy4n8nbBaCwUd0W+1BoMNnZQ@mail.gmail.com> <E68FB662-F6E5-49EE-AD92-AFCCCEA0CCE9@ericsson.com> <CABcZeBNEekD6GivQUvg8Gmz=_0EB1T_7PAeK=MNR_7+ObWJuTA@mail.gmail.com> <AE645E8F-6E17-4844-B8CC-373EB0909775@apple.com> <C58665A7-8550-4828-A7CD-603E3A64CFAF@ericsson.com> <1E734838-6F8E-4F13-AEEE-0A00F3E0C04C@apple.com>