Re: [Masque] Proposed draft charter

Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com> Mon, 27 January 2020 12:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mhdhsi3n5rJpmvIDqolcSC+/G8cMFXmql+P2k+uYbTM=; b=ph8jZqp04AuuoxgLwGbs9dHQGPP+PFy4oEhYw5ZLaV3p8OCyo4XrQep7GwchIH2ind LVC60bKMOZjfpOy9hp820+J4etxRrpCFR8Ms2BP59kQUH+21PAW4IGEn851Ns26RPvTx TZH1ibf6msvVHVPUE1QU/i33d5VP7VT69A2aOlhbRD4/j5lyrh7Y5zHg+2fHmo5b+ZK2 wN1+eRv6gM9nB5UvjhOpmO6plASC6bxCLYvGFE5hoWSYIQTn/CLkLtk2G7voNGHyeTSC g6Jy5lmev5K6nOnLOSOQU2C5flNOvYM81lKxCJNPgdhRtjxD0bDgdb2Ur4r6g7VgneFN VK+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mhdhsi3n5rJpmvIDqolcSC+/G8cMFXmql+P2k+uYbTM=; b=W4Mr0SLErvxXD+4yGTNs0NrSJ4bluVdK9cv6unYEz0jZdQPw8enm2981ql5cXDDY/j CrixNWxXLGySX39oDSWoObb8ymCYzJnBsG7kPZiiwCrU+T8fQ1VhjcAPXED1suaps0C7 CPHvhrQe2c/mRF9RpmAf4mUwRK6Di7XMsfC89zdyMFMxMEFsWaYr+CIAPKJGmqKkUnSe aLKXRNQDSffG3MsVThzpCqnix0Ia3OjwQbB9GEz9ijkI8GUbX7sc5WMQAh6x9hEOtm99 rqgm0I30MKm+5/07sA1qAmVrHupTcGovJ9A4U9k/V6/de/572JCqaEenBRAyrs513dAv Rc5g==