Re: [MBONED] WGLC for <draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-04.txt>

Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com> Wed, 23 January 2008 08:58 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 00:56:25 -0800
From: Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com>
To: Stig Venaas <stig.venaas@uninett.no>
Subject: Re: [MBONED] WGLC for <draft-ietf-mboned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-04.txt>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2813; t=1201078719; x=1201942719; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=eckert@cisco.com; z=From:=20Toerless=20Eckert=20<eckert@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MBONED]=20WGLC=20for=20<draft-ietf-mbo ned-ipv4-uni-based-mcast-04.txt> |Sender:=20; bh=zbdF0G3INofWHBWH8HmGPSGQRZkTseiB+xMO0cru6eQ=; b=oyLfdAyJRFr9O80/Z9IT9FJKKBxyJMbrBlkyb9IZ2NOCkySKEnOVHG1dDZ DdXnGp0XGcNSf7zAN46cMTCZpVhfIzMKoYA1VcbP4pa5oPFSbjfD28FYQ1aI +PWWjJWEes;