Re: [mdnsext] Discussion of BoF during Berlin IETF

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Fri, 07 June 2013 16:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VDd/zWhB35l+yJUjYwPwRUQp3kJYUCfDyF7KSq2GcCI=; b=oJkLuiUBlzM/D7dY4nPZzRWFhQwTa+pnpzcM6PNW83NLFfrfiwL/AswPggSso/3XWO hbYde8oHCl2Uu+UyzcvkgM8VBwiuUSXcMo6U9oXNRO47LTmXGlafi00sZb0czPCLQsZU JLMFDjISqZ2usVdX4TsBSKxKbTp+A4qbWBsiEmQs4meqVGdeefyU52EArvBWGXAtNyru KlddeT277x0B45e3IRSTwpSh4ULQyniQZVjFw5l5vfVj8iXQNx96XEwwAcruYC46LVpy AGEzCc/oeHUldA/sqzsyYgqYySTfYdDQrhDPBJOp8cr1E/Df83DOsJbo9ysca2VFtr6r n/Rg==