Re: [mdnsext] Discussion of BoF during Berlin IETF

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Mon, 03 June 2013 12:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=aR8gWEIBXmWJpTeQ0ZYqEIQe16T9uBOWBpgPz63Of0E=; b=x7BS3GFgKzW8L4dRhPOfgQJ94fhOmK1W3sme5OcG8jHqemnT+80cN6R20KMk2Jbmuk Wj123hPoIIqGMhxZ/HoOKME8zdFKAN16iQvTI9rtdNfhSiRb9sZro08ELCSVMt/IUKw8 aDgRB6gSt71DvkGBt2Sfh/bJyJHkmybstEHivEwkXKzGFb1W5RoUX/O6LiBOTVNoWAiw 3N3ncrIINMAbtAdFncsqrrb5PBVq8wlOBN/0UdqbAPannzPKDPOp9YXjegp6qMp+ddfh 38urr2VUOuy3YaZjr371Y6pPFz/r1fiYBy57ME0BtUXdshVMhUez3fLE0DLw4nYVIxON /3yg==