Re: [MEXT] Requirements of DMM

h chan <h.anthony.chan@huawei.com> Mon, 31 October 2011 22:57 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 22:57:18 +0000
From: h chan <h.anthony.chan@huawei.com>
To: mext <mext@ietf.org>, "rute.sofia@ulusofona.pt" <rute.sofia@ulusofona.pt>
Subject: Re: [MEXT] Requirements of DMM

A draft of requirements have been added to the problem statement document:
Problem statement for distributed and dynamic mobility management
Draft-chan-distributed-mobility-ps-04

This problem statement document is the joint work of my following co-authors and contributors:
Dapeng Liu
Pierrick Seite
Hidetoshi Yokota
Charles E. Perkins
Melia Telemaco
Elena Demaria
Wassim Michel Haddad
Hui Deng
Seok Joo Koh
Rute Sofia et al

Anyone interested to contribute to the future versions are welcome.

H Anthony Chan