Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] Change the boilerplate - Kathleen'DISCUSS point 2

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 11 July 2014 14:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=PVnWKOwTmSZqOaFJFXb8Sa1wHCDShIoU1KkpTheQypU=; b=vDZqlqklZ2atag/oTQE5s6V4tKen3FjKca1qVN0dp/baVMe39IoSoXoviUTWdH5OuW 55Yejuq+6EgX/0oqIuF6cNnftMO5mfCc0tzQ+J3iAaq+p8S8A7QcU2gRqXwhbSmdNuRT Bj3eRoeAi1jk1gCL2XBhiW5V5x7Pi7jHI02vtGeRmzOwvMVbbC0AH6V5JXITKye44aIp eSkcoUTUxVFy19rjWIgNonv+OUq98SiXft01uOeqCLoObjX7G9dBtO+n49g5bLsbAIpn kp8A0sKlFJGGkJcu9tUxAS0ZKQujsaevqjt5EDff8PecLA4PMfV+w9m6zgGWnpljtU3b TWvw==