Re: [MIB-DOCTORS] Change the boilerplate

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 10 July 2014 07:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9160; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1404977187; x=1406186787; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=epW7l0vvv6rZas7MjzlNU7bXNT9pVavdo3JnLlHQbL4=; b=D65pRyf9PqPVLiD+iFrBCvKvy9Lh2APvTez3Zw0MnJWIPkMDQtfT0aPe YO7BOn8ocShX60t7AWgwt/5ZACiB9rVYdtTb7rVBLdAWD2rikyV0tGjiT K93mLJFE5d/HGcxRlFaPuyz9PbxwV88Cqy8ereMWYEGXpaB5Wq99XMk1B s=;