Re: [mmox] Learning from the past; focusing on the future

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 08:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qlYxkm6l+uelvIP0dAZyYw5hl1+L93Qi4PgionyDqOk=; b=PftSRzywv7A7HFpSwkbsD44VAUdYYmVvku7GL2s4YJDvteLLRCLoBl8dhb2I1DdAIc fv1lA2ak4trU+7Z/1/5tzGCn77I5ITfY/iXHQX1KlIp7YI/3pXi+Eacy5ychIQnD6pyT SW0efQ67qoGvJn86kwN6hFEXN07Zpq0V8DpWU=