Re: [mpls-tp] poll to makedraft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-03.txt aworking group document

"Rolf Winter" <Rolf.Winter@nw.neclab.eu> Thu, 23 July 2009 07:17 UTC

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:15:59 +0200
From: Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@nw.neclab.eu>
To: "tom.petch" <cfinss@dial.pipex.com>, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Cc: mpls-tp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mpls-tp] poll to makedraft-andersson-mpls-tp-process-03.txt aworking group document

Hi,

There is an alternative for this draft I believe, at least for its content. The IAB seems to be in love with how the whole MPLS-TP process is working (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-mpls-tp-uncoord-harmful). Good for them but they fail to mention how the overall process is working in practice. I'd propose to merge the two. I fail to see why we need a document that praises the process and another one describing it.

Best,

	Rolf

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014