Re: [mpls] [mpls-tp] mpls wg last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-01

venkatesan mahalingam <venkatflex@gmail.com> Thu, 13 May 2010 09:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=MUVpX6z+nn0BIvd9L5N/S84PNzTJz6EPmzr3ThgDMzg=; b=Ky9Maf6U/tAHNh+8xx+Fci2Ro6y12sljKbIyLrQbsBjb/wahjIHScPaJyOfqVgjusD DaBoAerhSdM4by1JdgNNF7a4pn7SULUZ9HQRiUmtQ1ZvRNSYa+sBHIr+6iOEOWCxSQsv B1Cp5t1988brB90dcbwd5m7AE3DU2/cD75vdQ=