Re: [mpls] Review of draft-hao-mpls-ip-hard-pipe-01

Huub van Helvoort <huubatwork@gmail.com> Sun, 03 May 2015 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:disposition-notification-to:date:from:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=cbYSdcGMy5vBfy7XYHBO+U+JGcxaEWleUFXARmgzuXY=; b=iGFKRynhSIU+3VC5WTKCZLoU3sQV5/mYAhbOsYKokgoISpe4H8ttaS+wzcfRsYvIM0 AqIS5uLg0XVSC5Rd5+nv64eALVPXvXG4UsCFwSYq3GsDrZCFGJZixMzozJ7LyhZ5iKb2 7R3UZgrRttirCQ/7ELoLi9XBooj0kMKbDY+/JLxAxwXYN2uxAorkTpJvy4apjCJTrceB lNENIfzge3QI60ufA9ZwdMLHndh02wQJzlA2Qnmy1ypA5XH2i842dFHj1r2otyguePWZ ohzCzlIhpKed1BmsU9IFqDYBhOiJzp245jLNdnJj0HIXlaHvo7OF8BcpNxymL7TlV24V nZGg==