Re: [mpls] Review of draft-hao-mpls-ip-hard-pipe-01

"Aissaoui, Mustapha (Mustapha)" <mustapha.aissaoui@alcatel-lucent.com> Sat, 02 May 2015 15:22 UTC

From: "Aissaoui, Mustapha (Mustapha)" <mustapha.aissaoui@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "'agmalis@gmail.com'" <agmalis@gmail.com>, "'loa@pi.nu'" <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 15:22:42 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.5.27.17]
Cc: "'mpls@ietf.org'" <mpls@ietf.org>, "'rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org'" <rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Re: [mpls] Review of draft-hao-mpls-ip-hard-pipe-01

Andy and Loa,
I am good either way.

Mustapha.
Sent from my Blackberry!

From: Andrew G. Malis [mailto:agmalis@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2015 09:54 AM
To: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Cc: Aissaoui, Mustapha (Mustapha); mpls@ietf.org <mpls@ietf.org>; Nevil Brownlee <rfc-ise@rfc-editor.org>

Loa,

Sure, that works for me too. A good word to use instead of "installed" is "provisioned".

Cheers,
Andy

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 4:49 AM, Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu<mailto:loa@pi.nu>> wrote:
Andy,

So you say that even though the labels in draft-hao-mpls-ip-hard-pipe
are dynamically allocated we should call them "static", because that is
how we defined them for MPLS-TP.

Could you accept the terminology that Mustapha and I seems to be
converging on:

Configured labels - labels that are assigned and reclaimed by
                     configuration.

I think I prefer that we cahnge "assigned" for "installed", but for now
that is not important.

/Loa