Re: [mpls] Do you care about MNA? [Was: 2nd Working Group Last call on draft-ietf-mpls-mna-requirements]

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 04 April 2024 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1712246167; x=1712850967; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=R0rWhKBRndqRGXCWwf9so1dX6vLm12JSFqXD8nw62gQ=; b=ENiaETPO0GW78mNcwpkySDJ1TCzMWGNugzDW4/1AvyBeQpIjIr+TNHtqcfatwXV/Iv DVwzJl2ZaBYN0qxJ5qxwov1dbi/DQ1W8kyFsocda8JQ+MTcAZ+nw5LTMYwCX4DhNhhhq 70lHtoETc89sOPrHjWqJ6dmrgE2Ol97rU0PBEo3R/5/q6oj6Pmtifb3RgC9jNmC+hMhK eHSWY7Sz96eb6NDwVHrYnEv+kgZqkxa6ifydwzh3mFfIhtCvBUjcDtp1adguvW/cODTp cNNQC7pQEmN12O4bmPRZ1PabcpLKVEyyYdboQtPOV36iCWCfG9XUmeaOCIIwR8DvCoiw 5BFw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1712246167; x=1712850967; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=R0rWhKBRndqRGXCWwf9so1dX6vLm12JSFqXD8nw62gQ=; b=jhPlX7O+XAvQ+zKsygL34B08vDlOa+cuXElt5W8ZhDEbeItaIJJQ6T5yceJDvorftO L9RsXxCHthboWwsCkuqh06yI9Hi/PX+nUSIT2WifNkH4v8oIqyMq/yJkQd77SbJ1csCQ G64YLZr12kmNCYacQOZYqnY9Ud9Yuh73wc+mMLGXCilx9Txilr4u82dwH/si7gDrDVLL ZkwK3oLUvBWk+vYLqIM6uFidEUIo3MT3HP9FF5qi1E9Rx9TPqO1Or3RrTeLZUOiO/AiY ubNtXtA1NLRNyYPEb5bp1y4gEGvHA5CLZeD4s3slFvYORO22ptvdE0iJwgxlvCiubPPT 4AuA==