Re: [Nea] Consensus check on EAP-based PT

Nancy Cam-Winget <ncamwing@cisco.com> Thu, 04 August 2011 01:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ncamwing@cisco.com; l=10034; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312421180; x=1313630780; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=SdEtA9ZBUmIN6+7JU1jURTlryn1Rh5ORrp/WJYvwNCg=; b=InrUdZOAUWkTaZeJw+PAwJIjfkhaTamHTi3XJOjpwPIfVBfMgEkKfbsO lgmmyNNzUL0KtDY4n9XQ+3bSscsf081OO9iRXdqtGnF7FJXYUQihlon6X B+CgeLQNI/WDdSmWfbmF/AvgAXF08oyRyaU9OptR8w/HkiNlWyeNi/BVh Y=;