Re: [Nea] Consensus check on EAP-based PT

Joe Salowey <jsalowey@cisco.com> Wed, 03 August 2011 20:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jsalowey@cisco.com; l=3615; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312405033; x=1313614633; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Pvft8cCs0eTp+3Lz+zN9wSk0G2Z4Oxyal92o03haZ5I=; b=jyk2LPfcTPhua6KtzwDlecEkZgTKwYAf3loW4uO/bWHRXmZgxUCPMlt8 yezcvkYtD5o8FT4/W2l2BcI4Csdhzl5sDlNES7IFPrtDIZH2EXMrBxARA LTPEfQ9lqSrjcF5kbNQ1Ab6lP997cPf1yr34akqU9hiExRcq4+yjOxMWd s=;