Re: [Nea] Consensus check on EAP-based PT

Joe Salowey <jsalowey@cisco.com> Wed, 03 August 2011 06:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jsalowey@cisco.com; l=4226; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1312354245; x=1313563845; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=NSF2ndwGXndC/PZrwf7Uj4ShksgJ2fDX2zzDlIs4FFg=; b=dAMUfr+EZEZ4LPMCbutbVtIyTZd7SMd+NgrLsN8lFXfzDteuqIoG2iA4 qQf/uHns9uFezBxJ0PEnrB4JK+DIFq38Gfkhbnko3qIaehXVlQbz+i4La dCL9xdyhyAl2cWX4rR3+dC7+qdBxZFDWNFxmm4AFhrDM0bZioyOuRzFJl 4=;