Re: [netconf] Adoption poll for draft-tgraf-netconf-yang-notifications-versioning

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 17 May 2023 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks.com; s=google; t=1684343428; x=1686935428; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=gA8mYTtTVQHtmiBV3MDO1iREciLKVn8aLpqdpdOXc7A=; b=XULGZjU5cvsDYwNEl5+89N3XlgUPmAJu9RY4wfUwMEmWBFc3OP2fd4Ibf9EiP5qC5R JgpDuFMzPzpwZcLhmth41S8QpzvGoUBaz6ustu70AVp0LIpclmBtgrNbehLE1z1aek31 Wj1QEONKMDuAIrMp0mRhHEy2QzddsOl4uWNezUnZOL1m1qXUbMvL3qGsYU2/mPkNfE3c qWBxMzXvnk89iDDZy/nhihroe2I0QEHmUplhclRWYPGw7RpxVS4XGtJBYZF+SOdyUVfg Pt1NUadMO2bH34fe4VoOCOOkEuVLEFnKHU22BblcPvhaxqmIBfK4gSXXGmHuQ73fUPvk 8w/Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1684343428; x=1686935428; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=gA8mYTtTVQHtmiBV3MDO1iREciLKVn8aLpqdpdOXc7A=; b=FY80kCLsBy9T8wPBCmfYlfr7lrJ2MaPPf4n1sz63xR7RnOwMPZjNE70jpAftn1pAun TXYS8aygghFITZrIjmFabycw7+5R7chkKFtAIBNupbtywHoRpCw6iGHPApDk5owMMWU6 Qa6+LtXdBdk2713SytLutOboPhDO5V6quj4kOzSlevJASsdhWLzrlSAp9Fj1AG//1TSQ 3aZIiCCIcZcC3BcbcL9befuhq1IHjtplyEAjOanw70pyo6qW1coXgoDjEuxmcJBnPIe3 k7us+pv81/c3Ddkdzorv5Evj/GQQy9sZe6YOguWU6OZk/gY5lEXFKvnq8guwrKfUDynW 9mwA==