Re: [netmod] rfc6087bis S4.23 replacement text

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 23 August 2017 21:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:Cc:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=YWxKHpDKYvPERHN+qnBsjNU332wn2SJ1ughW3/Q6ZcU=; b=W6TFzSUAHbgKZQQTv1xoiROp4k kJa7VJ7QAXDVnkXClpQHokUhAo7OzGFZLF23zmcOApLUhYZbox/NE/jpuz9CyglV9Z8lZnGkF2R1c IE0iHfSoIUruQSa4YrPy6OzGL;