Re: [netmod] rfc6087bis S4.23 replacement text

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 23 August 2017 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NZQ21hpjZnrTdHToaHltmriWZwlm3NHDYd3kiK8TJDA=; b=B0dOpXDwKsc6JUe2irBDQ456jYuwkD692I5NfCnPLuWgXEyKteHxoozpa0xxZ3VNJH XuuaK59lyico5XHwA4W+OrFOYvR9QToi9M9/i6y+Hk021mYH0QOMGWRw4PL6nUYru6Px 9HLuPw9NWmaIe9kwPdHdiPqlvqZGDeKEWMISBvHRG+GtsKRjzErGIF4p4HrImk1z8VzZ 5M8GNEmnI/dcFDgPzMUYpfjv56+Ztykop0Av+zTmgLakMvobZYGmiNXZ/VbpA+Blm4Cs Ms164VWmaibKVdL26ArN9DbTML8ggt3nfBsiys8B5Rz3IZYCz0P55ulfrsy3eNtKaeyL Lkrw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NZQ21hpjZnrTdHToaHltmriWZwlm3NHDYd3kiK8TJDA=; b=jk1/jFMOWBLbbnBe+JWUPyoG5NYndoqO3U/PzPHoT5M1ZzE/bHoDrCfqXrU2bAb81G BK8T7KusJMmOJn49UC0D+J8fDoWHsMmeHS3BZNliYmgEbbAWvgWF9QnNuGQu+gDCYemF Pr2z5hiWo+u4i9ldr8lUb7A2Ab+/gJ1au9Um8rIgiD8gRW6xzWZYNZWxvw/2KjYjz32M MGpqrszPujf8FFE3WHdP0G9km+cKKxb74nXiOnWDpxeS3C4G3Lr1yAKUTE1Na+mYbl59 F7LBZMvrTmGh44ASrWXKEuSg+VH8Rq4K3hPX34d8MgrzoWS6s2IuiHS0OGkgch0zOchD Ft8A==