Re: [nvo3] Working Group Last Call and IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08.txt

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Sat, 02 March 2019 16:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ERgkbGhPP0vZqSNZEQ6F3kshyIGw1w7Lcm/EIrdoT04=; b=X8Ep/9GDr9UpXIYMV8HjV4EM8aHpciYYiYAa48o19cWXci0SVAZkv6SdcUEknJ3pZX RxyyfJOIQFcil1VCzSqYELllYTrizbWNtYFAIhhTh38tg0Xy627jKTcAEqpWdaj4zYom k9VkMEaIwoDrqNIqSvLCpiO7d892HtVixaTWEZuBuvDNVyyRJ4B8GoeiD05268TGJqRn b1xXiX2q/PWUFD8Xkhi8ZdRFzNKVTPWe3IQAfV2yELphwjvg00nxKSetEufZkSsPgLt5 K3xFBXrfr/hkt08zSA5FEQRdVc7++grI6wmc6UgE+ckLCY2bgTNgaldswjNopvgsKreo fi9w==