Re: [nvo3] Working Group Last Call and IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 17 October 2018 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sdaCsV4K8hJMT2YBZ1KeHW4xmSOA723ZqO3AX26prlI=; b=ODQTPz2OsWOTsWqvmBtWKQK7ZqQRjlXIyaoqWeX8cR7++F68Zil85XU9BiMHcjd1Nn jNJ5GiC8WSOKG9Nd7aK6lolsvYDr8VrzFLkz4mFnQ64QiR3Rvy3Wl67gZLW3naF8+Apq YZqzUJaGuj3VOgc/wKfpsjSSftI2yZ0BCSvhSDGlA+m4RYby4wGEnUHkbWbMrV1MuuST 9J2hUaIdl8sTIbqa62rzOBZGfS4zZmWw1b65dscgZX1wikqZ9nRivP4kYox04+/mfbFU pyrReNX9IyAPbtrVg7Csp5f5UtXwk8AC7UihhEPO7MDWVRjiShL6HveyQ02Q5e+IaHgX 0i9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sdaCsV4K8hJMT2YBZ1KeHW4xmSOA723ZqO3AX26prlI=; b=hb0mnk5C8trVmRCKqj6ejjhC+6c/nNKMKIAzIrDt3WWtpmKIo+x6SX17HOLUaLf0qm c3HyeMFjdGxJ1yniQNUDiY3XUnfnux5gvRaKMU1Toc/vU5tGgc+0r5COd15KjiR6tjoG n/J/7cyDCeh7wFewsh/7FqYzTOHdMw0d5EklzIor7fFlJJm7OvNuaL/B9ewpTg4o7GHq Vh4vwKXUD/Egt+nJkj8LyqgkMVXZNpI51jfpkOdWgI+RE6aJ6mglvdpjLYAASXEvc+ZR OOsTfPh6WaJrVimykKjBKGXuBjANmzagKYgcBgSU9QHqYTamiDTEpGtTzfYCwPqcEgsI ySPA==