Re: [nvo3] Working Group Last Call and IPR Poll for draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-08.txt

Jesse Gross <jesse@kernel.org> Fri, 26 October 2018 18:59 UTC

References: <C35AB375-99DA-4629-8D67-D8991FF69434@nokia.com> <CA+RyBmXLXerc7CmsT71XK31CL-Hd75tm=vw9te5=4+7jvea_og@mail.gmail.com> <CAEh+42ik9WbAhxa+SjDxV4scEEaFfvACw4PWvLHLYcO04gAV1A@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXYTj=1NPxnk66cgf0Ci=FWe=u7zfX+beLkBwogKW5eCw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEh+42jkv50vnDtF5C+oGJU-V3UOrP1KvrEF2F6Xo2uKrSFhyA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWiJDrRUaNq0ZLRVkvQE+0UAdp2a8ryQeGG7VP6n8av6w@mail.gmail.com> <C560D21D-1A4A-4CF9-9D01-F2727AE87CE3@nokia.com> <CAEh+42jFMqnRvd4c2DRtoLvAP=XjomDDu1Xrbmhg-qYVD8DrwA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVjNL38dSkS5YF_2JKt6O_s6Ghmq=t=V4oS=DTZ-z8tbg@mail.gmail.com>