Re: [OAUTH-WG] why are we signing?

Chris Messina <chris.messina@gmail.com> Mon, 09 November 2009 07:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=D/15SKvkevd3V5cV9Q0RJKIMQO/0EG1+vZiXCQdDcqE=; b=V79F101I5PdtwYxP6hi6JwJZ0Dj0VeVO8r4crpVZFtzgftSUbp2mM454jU0eXpHRUh iprbm+aP90s9B3tkYpwYJ69mI80bPanxkfEQb23lqwUuTXYXh/U0ggf7OQxopjDv1UeR 85rXjVioD7JlfiCjJsdzvyl6Hsun6VhEgBTBM=