RE: [PCN] Architecture draft - probing section & general updates.

"Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com> Wed, 24 October 2007 15:39 UTC

Subject: RE: [PCN] Architecture draft - probing section & general updates.
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:38:57 -0400
From: "Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com>
To: "Geib, Ruediger" <Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7352; t=1193240340; x=1194104340; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acharny@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anna=20Charny=20(acharny)=22=20<acharny@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[PCN]=20Architecture=20draft=20-=20probing=20section= 20&=20general=20updates. |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Geib,=20Ruediger=22=20<Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>; bh=cL9kDOjW1xuIGw0VjtNv9tczKkHqKTK9Ukt79bHSYqg=; b=ip7Z5cNnVmwlV9Mn+MhLIdxwXouurnas63dzHSNrNI969DuAZUxPZIyH/bCa9lCosrD3VHdB 1nWanidl+cz7SbuEZfpQzq+fnugyUZS8w+p3mIWYbj8mfmAmA0ZU61nC;