RE: [PCN] Architecture draft - probing section & general updates.

"Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com> Wed, 24 October 2007 13:54 UTC

Subject: RE: [PCN] Architecture draft - probing section & general updates.
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:54:05 -0400
From: "Anna Charny (acharny)" <acharny@cisco.com>
To: "Geib, Ruediger" <Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>, babiarz@nortel.com
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4821; t=1193234049; x=1194098049; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acharny@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Anna=20Charny=20(acharny)=22=20<acharny@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[PCN]=20Architecture=20draft=20-=20probing=20section= 20&=20general=20updates. |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Geib, =20Ruediger=22=20<Ruediger.Geib@t-systems.com>, =20<babiarz @nortel.com>; bh=b5EiFgRJ8WfkK3ZM4o15xdOnatv1TW1Dma/5f0Clzmw=; b=gOMKWUal6JM1yCJW1FJs7vDYgymKKD+ym+NB8MMiobjmWm1rb/NEQzrltH5+pyIFycnjzeCL p6RPh+nC5Rz9AQFMz6ZmkCrNuIR9LQ9caEnQ8KSBl/50gh1U2q2R/dmB;