Re: [perpass] Violating end-to-end principle: I-D Action: draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-00.txt

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 16 January 2014 14:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NzFAtQ+EPbUVEdkusV2DaO/8kk/vS0PAfBC4zyVosyU=; b=jjqg31Cf87SJQKXfMmnE0Z/KGKgw5uPzez3oR4Rhla9dzDH7kin6YvUjOTQDG6A/P2 F9+zOpzC0ZdyUAAH81aQayDIATKxKpAaikd1vxVNom/gnMq7cKyHS8lORau9MvfTsLyi kKGDfO0DL0GC9Hjw1SwiHpp+6m2RYQebTcdMsIT27VmVWP+LnLpyvUSg3HsOO0i5+YFQ j9w2cO7FU/dcIP4u5tLyg/+7q7wyrMkMvQQMgSUJEJm06JTpyG6m5YxjfjcNj3P/KSDk BV6SPABAsAWt7KDtddWLgf5SxiTar+F5DDKFFbTe1IEZbif9VIW4tut7chkhoaUPG35P uMYA==