Re: [pim] call for adoption: draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-01

"Wei Zhou (weizho2)" <weizho2@cisco.com> Fri, 07 June 2013 02:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16858; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370572512; x=1371782112; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=iVZuNhSsOiiuIE+m70sPKsp/n9CHDfUcmPipGpR4AWY=; b=AoKGIKeLZqrgQPdLS4CHdpMvlOsph8R6Okw7pLbG0xjq3n2EchGpGwij 7beybZbi9xS2jh9SMCnlCHsHfMibaUTK0dDVRE+2TnjmTHwbY27lvxYwk Z4+5SHZDzLeJB3ExFfmoQOlOm9QVma1PU5tZCAGmyi4qHFW3NWXM0zWNK Q=;