Re: [pim] call for adoption: draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-01

Mike McBride <mmcbride7@gmail.com> Wed, 22 May 2013 06:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WAl2rcjKE+64iAmIIOixj77fab1mGHzkLYffp/oz5do=; b=vP7feuWyCqZRhdWRQFOAwSsERO0kj0SKHO99ooFb99sigkqCdPF9Nz7GIXmKqMQUEN R52/+zA1u3bbo/EjMOWCyrdLdZrg7qOa6DTZQ5VN206XDfEHXn8IPDAzrlOTqHzxqg2g xzB9ZsudG8KRluTmYB2AgCGFMN5Wdic2z7HgH+x2+tDDm0QNwgcbx16ag4I+bIrIhcM/ LHtr0BcDGuaA7UgklCFs9ElPrT7x/8Ap1GgZE1yss3XosOlMffFCZQJ2C3Y7ar9r92QE IeYgjUGSEsELhQ2qQZCM+i6GRh9WjSkyVcHchB5EF/LzRUFFGh7BdzGgJ40uqaSGxaUA vjXw==