Re: [pim] call for adoption: draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-01

"Wei Zhou (weizho2)" <weizho2@cisco.com> Tue, 28 May 2013 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11660; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369774016; x=1370983616; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ff5MTmJ1eDDcKRshqDi+rGJ5BlfynsM3idOtWOu9e44=; b=Fxt8vr0r4Jda80LYPhsdQiyyNWNN5IowQ5iKwPsmgYzC/Fw7UPiAhDmi f3/D7xRhCWHk2/eZ3+0bchqnuhlSKPhxjvA/ZgcZml9KkvUovuuVPOnbT /kNv7Fug0CGI+gofSxJwjhm9yiXzUMXUeSz8sOnxg8vVMbwn0tlqZyq79 s=;