Re: [pim] call for adoption: draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-01

"Wei Zhou (weizho2)" <weizho2@cisco.com> Thu, 23 May 2013 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8142; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369344985; x=1370554585; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=iG4Ue3g4PgHox3fSfqteV1phNBLykJJmsKKja34llsU=; b=KQREdJFg0Xl6cKOlwho9YsjaiDkXZXHKGRj1ypGpzmN+G0gsMlaDf6MB gn3oqstkjKBqvQp8wsX4JXjQX4gG32LhFDW6vFmeX2vYFSNagRB68z3Kc 4rj48wUTum0im7usSnLkb+2gEEatRNz1MYeJ1OvBlDIgBuiL6F3ru7JqW M=;