Re: [pim] call for adoption: draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-01

"Wei Zhou (weizho2)" <weizho2@cisco.com> Fri, 31 May 2013 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8068; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1370026537; x=1371236137; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=0oX8bF4kBccacQ5eDKQWvEOLAYwyRunN7g1chyD20cY=; b=am6N7oBSko7OuQR39fw/7b//6ILgZIBOJmWlXfiyzaEflrXUrA3u8HXv EWHY0qjzdv7MRsbmmcMnDCuyUDP+hy05yw4tCbhzMfzxcb6nSJNSqzHGe aMiV4dKTdD+44Z2VQZfWRHL2Ymg0pHQuO7OFdANRMfMRsJflyCv6QTYQC s=;