Re: [PWE3] GAL above and below the PW label

Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com> Fri, 22 April 2011 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=oTpk0l2JQqN5tZu3qG/qgQHhR6i7AxOZNS4hMDBiz4o=; b=Wo6cwSlxxHu9gJIevQxE8bAwdXWzJeovrHNuUQSkARHL35PKBshLd+koOtOhhGN6TE WNdmNM8xIrH3FNwjs0hdDjypq/vDox92eLea7KPuCC88H8FNeqlBhyxsIabhasfmCq4C R7yIvcxHBaKnjZUDF3ka7PQ6YFMTCMt9KSTmw=