Re: [PWE3] GAL above and below the PW label

Sriganesh Kini <sriganesh.kini@ericsson.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 09:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sE0/pY+y50GMRzNOM06iwMn8hEP9GEzrVFL5xBuvqTs=; b=li+53oM8qLA9nB0n8SNF/KJ6J6xR8ydiH73RrqO4zCyN9hF7ZTVxpl5JI6IcOvsXhu nPRAwkuNM1iPS9exmX7kOMlIOUFghIQm/MxV0dXSAQdf4LHkN2TvhzAPCtjQfa66LB7O q8OSgxEsEMIM4p9indZwIB9qBhXXqEciWKMXI=