Re: [Roll] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-roll-turnon-rfc8138-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Wed, 11 November 2020 16:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OrOGTnIy849IfvLbJ+z6SnN3yfIPAhJB1K2AwHyykU4=; b=KyosjpO62oNmoQDTU4ZAlPfnSoRQDzcjk0u1RqNpDB2ZxbY1ObpEYTEA6YOp8g7eU9 nU4sXQRAP8CfieHTP2gOAaBsfbFl7h2M6OGpoh3FSni8/o9WTxcXxUAQD8G+xtD37Myq lBUOf6qCNAkE5bPzueFNz5lGh0QCz7YtPGpFjG2AyKv5yEyY4o58RNfMGUb30p2kL8lu 4qXh14St/rsJZnt0Tv51tTzu6hcwMVLzgTZZ1SuAdynoy2Yr4SOuIOmQnzEQriBWSjPf n6fvMmO1blN1GCzUhM8KB1fS7T1w888NKC8hFlKXin+dOv9c9JMEqftx94K6zqkSSkKj QvMA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OrOGTnIy849IfvLbJ+z6SnN3yfIPAhJB1K2AwHyykU4=; b=OdLjGufxv9dMCHIZDeDpSUuxq/InTMzgouyui5RkFd8WzbPWrOjjKLuAZtp7DDMBQ0 UuiTFOm6ynCRaH3iMRdJcv6lz6LCEMbrX5Lm/sHfN4qBAmQzrrEsdmkz42nWfu8ILSOY MdGUX3LjMuo4p83Oq7zOw4r06cmXNfTb2IXhZip2PZUt6wmaSzWx7QVG2dGFbawbJ/kJ ytCi5/XxpVUO2IxNMxRhQO2eDcNTCIaIAYoJffVW8UsaVDRzksyVVmRNLXh234AX157s d5LJWa5VzkwOQatr/ZIyCQ9/0hjLPsuTqpp6EEKzX6Q61uHsZG1WYQgVkrR3Js+pE26O M/hw==
References: <20200911162617.GQ89563@kduck.mit.edu> <8F19C753-DCA0-4A32-BA3B-A124B2F7F745@cisco.com> <MN2PR11MB3565F2602A0DC55DE9FF3604D83F0@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAM4esxQBL+4wNzJTZ_+QKMCGuo4fgyxZKxr3xmFDVEAn9J7HLQ@mail.gmail.com> <E8B2CE91-7FEE-4728-A280-935B69EF3E91@cisco.com> <CAM4esxQpcWROj9mMd3iUXr1EF8kvoF8Zmq-w4BPFVW+BtDU93w@mail.gmail.com> <117497.1600481093@dooku> <MN2PR11MB356549C173D8027709AAC777D8390@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAMMESswOs7ZQ3502dNYBN=qJp7O9Ddi=F3UL40Ce7JGknMq-wA@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB3565C3DB9AFAABD9E8F57CF4D8330@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <20201110033438.GE39170@kduck.mit.edu> <CO1PR11MB48815ED81CFBBF1EC97A2DB2D8E90@CO1PR11MB4881.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAM4esxSDPc74=eRqtAY2SffUe_eDVFD6yXVvejmOCH9-Z9eOzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CO1PR11MB4881D4F6EC013CE1338A0C04D8E80@CO1PR11MB4881.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>