Re: [rtcweb] Summary of ICE discussion

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 04 October 2011 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=3301; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317768055; x=1318977655; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=WnqNnx4exeglKaqMFFs/ZIRk34wEe8RV29xrI4obrNI=; b=Ojn31aIMRBhCW7dIy2B7KmYdPy7hqvhhsIwdcgKwAbniGM66yaiEe6VJ ol+JGMS1i/cjEIx9gS98vGdoHS2X4maCvffRFWzxnrhDKwfLEDOdxq7c7 tkfV3T1PJoTGw7Xbr3RStLZwySLMTIbhYljxXeURhfaEMQLHUgQ5j+sL+ A=;