Re: [rtcweb] Sebastien Cubaud's non-ICE mechanism (Re: Summary of ICE discussion)

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Tue, 11 October 2011 12:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mperumal@cisco.com; l=6883; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318334727; x=1319544327; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=0neOKqUQ2k/T3pxSYR2kcmE9Np24xEG6OBEcf6dWp20=; b=kbAm+9/QSYdu/7Ys7X9WWROosuAZPhvBMStksZqfBZ38y+S21KHAiqey B42MDziC0zelNi/oZRh1URB5uKNFG5v5xsEB505iXHQBMmdVA5CUUON+/ khDL6pAQHHL1hYY2+Qn1h4LEYIFguz2Od+W52j9JCIf0HAsMG992QcGSh o=;