Re: [rtcweb] Video resolution SHOULDs (Re: resolutions in draft-cbran-rtcweb-codec-01)

"Bran, Cary" <cary.bran.standards@gmail.com> Tue, 29 November 2011 18:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HFscjgOSF4hrdjRH8tZyKkGEv9mqGlfZIDe/Ri7AI/E=; b=jNgc1bOPBMb8H+rnMJccLi+23gQt+HGJoR4wHj0Jc3+TdvpItfddbX/46xuEDMLwb5 bCCeKH3FgKsvzKKL3QuX9AbNVA+AAzVsIW07PUt88r/kft7dUkFtmPARdy6a0ErzjtHX ASVxEvU2XzIN87/wXMOZAYwL7gNbflJde1FPA=