Re: [rtcweb] Video resolution SHOULDs (Re: resolutions in draft-cbran-rtcweb-codec-01)

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 17 November 2011 16:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; l=2554; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1321546823; x=1322756423; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=ewbEI6CqYnlNFk30wr7CuHajlMH94VpU5bTA3a49IcU=; b=ZGtfQ4B2bK9Yjb6THZP0CxAzF8RBtGpRjMfspcdZQ/lLUdHrjZ5adqKS 0lu5ckcb3QxfabfDavd4EL57ka4Nl82IIURwzN1worTj8MA7U9aWz9Tpz n20EEtb9eq+IvAdHvHzI4oMJoBAN3sMRI1KXPaw8M5pcnDNxOwczV0vYb g=;