Re: [rtcweb] Comments on draft-jennings-rtcweb-qos (Re: Call for adoption of QoS draft)

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Mon, 10 September 2012 16:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=rQhrdpStYuYFg4kMtfRmYpm8cNxzNx/aqjh8U/aqdWg=; b=RvKtszxnROsuCQFFfLNFFKe/3AW6MLZhLOvYGGdrPJmWfORbyE2fEOzYMN6XTTVWy+ EoVMiokTkQhecDH4zfVA3qth0ZYLKnUrXIYxpQV87kEfk3asrK6xrnZgGHZjUm8UswpO 92h8lvMwpK5ulQoOSNsqZhALf8/2UzMlH310PKYdN2IB/9HmAq5Clx3RvGgtHxe2uqi0 8Kw/nJHcgq8PWy9oNHPQqEcGduYSo+aa6wri98VeOdf7SIfmttekmrZrFjyrONI+UR3d yEKbE6VNfekyHMKX5jvLbVfrNDF5tEbh0SLasGRfLQ6jSLeRKtC3SJygjsOh8eGq4WwN FzaQ==