Re: [rtcweb] [tram] RTP header extension for "Interfacing to QoS" WAS: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00.txt

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Thu, 13 March 2014 08:27 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: "'Pal Martinsen (palmarti)'" <palmarti@cisco.com>, 'Colin Perkins' <csp@csperkins.org>, 'Magnus Westerlund' <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
References: <20140214030712.30321.21888.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKhHsXGzA=ZTFGTK7ht9hQbfG70iqKrDtxrZCdQNNMzBYZCk8A@mail.gmail.com> <530604ea.c5bf440a.5cfd.ffffde18SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com> <CAKhHsXGsp6ma6Ko9op+YFRqSGM_Ex-jFo_fjz69rN0SEHfNK2A@mail.gmail.com> <CALDtMrKb3_38Rs0vaGnpEvNvTYz8YUTo89STvLJNXfkfdipDSQ@mail.gmail.com> <93BEDDC39A54294B9E78C7860516FA4724AA4422@AZ-US1EXMB06.global.avaya.com> <B7FA2629-6D48-4569-BB62-56395C3EE4BC@cisco.com> <04ee01cf31ae$e296d500$a7c47f00$@stahl@intertex.se> <B788D545-BDC0-47A7-BE1B-76E2A5F60509@cisco.com>