Re: [rtcweb] A different perspective on the video codec MTI discussion

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 14 March 2013 03:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rwOcSthRIyRoUyWuoA4rlXbIKkIq/Zis34Wr2F8N5ac=; b=RoJFpx4D3xudOF7j/s/ZO90M3BBWf5gqS6A5wRWhAspzDXVbcD49cA9GeOlaaeHAPX 2/pNzP17JWFJZYH2TkIHEp6DAbZDVX9z6oYXh5+idsWnEaBdQbAPQnzSLzATfojcxGK6 9tbfnWCabhhuJQhqz1LBpxqV3l0mlGCxBRdTZhOFP0kc5gW+ZJ9M/UlzCyFH3Bw6aAqB DhEO1Vkx82/+i7VJ1gBwbBosqTaCCAtvB73YmB6mfrasO86B2+NO7+ohazLYuxgom2tB UHLNF66Jf9Unpq+wro2AoJaMciTye5PBVv+2Ju8EU5la/NaAESOS9bCV27fUu8CLzd0B aTmQ==