Re: discussion on fast notification work

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 07 July 2011 14:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3AF93hWyBx1LHTeIdtA8+PizomO3eDx6ovoFiMQL5NI=; b=F3bD66FDIjv6omnzBpRcBHVuRcCD+FhIArx09M0l8OYviPn3QWRcDJBwzbltavs4JD HffbzyfO04XhrF8RSFmvElg5wXsf5YGPg0kud1WAWinf5fgkmVX8UeMp5L/MxtGyrtZ/ DuzGnJgAQWZ7kGog9gFVyGTrrc19IQCBb4vHY=