RE: [SAFE] FW: [OPS-AREA] FW: [tsv-area] BOF request underconsideration: SAFE

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 11 October 2007 16:45 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: pekkas@netcore.fi
Subject: RE: [SAFE] FW: [OPS-AREA] FW: [tsv-area] BOF request underconsideration: SAFE
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:45:10 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2719; t=1192121111; x=1192985111; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[SAFE]=20FW=3A=20[OPS-AREA]=20FW=3A=20[tsv-area]=20BO F=20request=20underconsideration=3A=20SAFE |Sender:=20; bh=fN91Xlu01F9jgzX1uvyvnPE1QyTibggKJUQFFSN3+ak=; b=j9bNTWfeDOavy4uLzE49RUhidlOWZVH+zt4WPP9UfOt3bGaTp9gI3AuMaqyPdlEYRuO2wRHb 1Y1LLCc/uXzDOFqD7DlVHx4rTrvgHYEgKrUHxxxJtuG2auH1uYb2Zvs5;