Re: [salud] WGLC of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-09

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Thu, 21 November 2013 13:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cXzdMVqNuQ3Z2Z38nACfs7g6iYDRS3/zgH/rQoFmnCs=; b=dPlD006ijnt7T7JiZi8cME36OTgoFTS5AncMgXOK70NyvC8BoZowr/VSEgilhiFu+s jeuQZOPPZC1rMrQ02wFHFWTV/+CwGWxd1aDmXWCCX7UxnGY7PKJ6seGyvOECqOsDx8lc yg0jiwNaIIySI7VktG2zz7o5bk+z/uQSY9/rtzzjCgv/RUsTxGntLtU1nOMXs9vlUPBq zL8wqiWTvl599fIk5GBPfHld3rUlR/4zafm76ZP1XJ1ZY9qUWEGe+1Mnorp1HAw4SZh3 J5n1qwi3yumwp5Xz0CySbKgqtC5iaAr213YuXKc93Jmvy8ps2uChKO7u0DrRP19UWV5w J8tw==