[sami] Trying to figure out where we are

Melinda Shore <melinda.shore@gmail.com> Tue, 23 August 2011 21:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PycsBua7A14s54mojL31vQu2u+6L5hp5tVG4CaC7zo0=; b=R+IidkRZAy5NA41v9WB52atjHwOeMNM/yYULuAb+B6HbaML5RZgDNMGCxjEMg/mjnZ OytD+3tQRu6jTG7JOldJsONBxaMQRIPGoTvlsPYstOX2vuToAz/VTzNI0FuFtCercNbq x79elA14zii7PVLfszZzWTJTn13vPj4tiBCyg=