Re: [sami] Bringing new work into the IETF

<david.black@emc.com> Mon, 22 August 2011 14:16 UTC

From: david.black@emc.com
To: melinda.shore@gmail.com, sami@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:16:25 -0400
References: <004c01cc57ec$7f602ed0$7e208c70$@com> <20110811074034.GA12533@elstar.local> <005701cc5806$03cd8370$0b688a50$@com> <4A95BA014132FF49AE685FAB4B9F17F605189C80@dfweml504-mbx.china.huawei.com> <006001cc5cbb$de6c48e0$9b44daa0$@com> <6665BC1FEA04AB47B1F75FA641C43BC08146326D@FHDP1LUMXC7V41.us.one.verizon.com> <004b01cc5d9e$c7015130$5503f390$@com> <CDDE62FF82604D09B92836C30BE7AD07@davidPC> <6665BC1FEA04AB47B1F75FA641C43BC0814DB910@FHDP1LUMXC7V41.us.one.verizon.com> <4E4EB603.7080903@gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US