Re: [sfc] Framework

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36629; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392319367; x=1393528967; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=sOWSQQ7H5j0dZXh0wsL/WAxNoEe75RBvldf+mpTXQhA=; b=kgFOjqrnPR+b/IWQq8viNdOSz+Id1uRY/K9Oi6VcHKgJnsX+CFh02LQ7 +46TjA2PZLiQ3ncdRzIlV1jLNqumBBGf168f4o7CEX5zmwaVm9YJV+Epq wf2D1EyAixJvENkEp4qjaA6TrxAfVf9eQ0NxSDFgwpXm4OIaY/YvPk6We g=;