Re: [sfc] Framework

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 19:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=39590; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392320296; x=1393529896; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=E9XVu+OOJWxSCbH6kfe2kbWnGW0lpbmUOD+coW17pzM=; b=QgNR5UQBocTyUYuZgyt7oQjA2dGcDrfavmdFsF3GWr196Yp5AiV3COex hgAlcppA83mtVoUqcxxZxb6/RQUtlJgVMuqb3W/nO/R95uQLb/YlTMOKF SALepunExmec2a/N4kOIJ+lBdk6rvF+Ns5zSauPwo3hiKpmdpq9RzJZBV Q=;